Doulas are trained professionals that provide birthing support. They help families to feel supported before, during, and after childbirth. They do not replace your healthcare providers. Consider Doulas as birthing coaches who provide physical and emotional support to you and your partner throughout the pregnancy process, such as…
- Guidance and support
- Information pre-childbirth, during the pregnancy, and post-birth
- Physical comfort through touch and assistance with breathing
- Encouragement and reassurance
- Streamline communication between you and your healthcare providers
- Accessible and dependable
If you are looking for peace of mind while you focus on the care of your baby, search our platform directory to find a doula match for you.